LINQ - Linq stands for Language Integrated Query .Linq is a Microsoft .Net framework Component. Linq can be used to Query any kind of Data Source like collection of objects,Database or XML.It can retrieve data from any objects that implements the IEnumerable<T> interface.
Linq is divided in three areas.
Source - http://www.asp.net/mvc/mvc3#overview
ASP.NET MVC 3 is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Integrated Scaffolding system extensible via NuGet
- HTML 5 enabled project templates
- Expressive Views including the new Razor View Engine
- Powerful hooks with Dependency Injection and Global Action Filters
- What is View State? Why it is used ?
- What are the various techniques to send data from one page to another?
- Difference between InProc and OutofProc?
- What is server.Transfer and in what scenarios we use it?
- Difference Between NTier architecture, an event driven architecture?
- What is Impersonation?
- What is the base Class in Asp.net?
- Asp.net Webpage Inherit from Which Class...