Wow, I have been waiting for this day !!!!!!!!!! Using MonoTouch, you can create native iOS applications by using the same UI controls that you would if you were writing the application in Objective-C and Xcode, except you have the flexibility and elegance of a modern language(C#), the power of the .NET Base Class Library (BCL), and a first-class IDE (MonoDevelop) at your...Read more
Razor is an alternative view engine for Asp.net MVC apps, and is implemented by entirely different code than .aspx
The Razor Syntax, Server Code, and ASP.NET
Razor syntax is a simple programming syntax for embedding server-based code in a web page. In a web page that uses the Razor syntax, there are two kinds of content: client content and server code. Client content is...Read more
Source - http://www.asp.net/mvc/mvc3#overview
ASP.NET MVC 3 is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Integrated Scaffolding system extensible via NuGet
- HTML 5 enabled project templates
- Expressive Views including the new Razor View Engine
- Powerful hooks with Dependency Injection and Global Action Filters
- What is View State? Why it is used ?
- What are the various techniques to send data from one page to another?
- Difference between InProc and OutofProc?
- What is server.Transfer and in what scenarios we use it?
- Difference Between NTier architecture, an event driven architecture?
- What is Impersonation?
- What is the base Class in Asp.net?
- Asp.net Webpage Inherit from Which Class...