Recent Posts by technologixs
The Razor Syntax, Server Code, and ASP.NET
Source - http://www.asp.net/mvc/mvc3#overview
ASP.NET MVC 3 is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Integrated Scaffolding system extensible via NuGet
- HTML 5 enabled project templates
- Expressive Views including the new Razor View Engine
- Powerful hooks with Dependency Injection and Global Action Filters
- What is View State? Why it is used ?
- What are the various techniques to send data from one page to another?
- Difference between InProc and OutofProc?
- What is server.Transfer and in what scenarios we use it?
- Difference Between NTier architecture, an event driven architecture?
- What is Impersonation?
- What is the base Class in Asp.net?
- Asp.net Webpage Inherit from Which Class...
Recent Comments by technologixs
No comments by technologixs yet.